Organised byGengage - The Scottish Healthcare Genetics Public Engagement Network
VenueScience Centre, Glasgow
Gengage is holding a deliberative event on brain donation and brain banking.Join us for an in-depth discussion addressing issues such as:
- Should we donate our brains for research after we die?
- If so, what sort of procedures should be put in place to ensure that they are used as we would wish?
- Should researchers be allowed to conduct genetic research on donated human brains?
- Should the use of donated brain material give rise to commercial gain?
- Is brain donation the same as tissue or organ donation?