IntroductionThe latest edition of the newsletter of the ESRC Genomics Network is available to view and download online.
In addition to our regular research updates and centre news the gen - the newsletter of the ESRC Genomics Network March 2011 edition features:
- The Social Science of the Genome - held for the first time in partnership with the OECD a report on the productive annual ESRC Genomics Network Conference.
- OnCoreUK: The £4m Cancer Bank that Closed - exploring the funding strategies and issues associated with human tissue banks.
- The Human Face of Data-Intensive Biology - how do researchers in biosciences use, store, and access the staggering amounts of valuable data produced?
- Pushing the Boundaries at Innogen - a new feature highlighting the distinctive contribution made by each of the centres to the Network.
- Winning Poem Offers a New Twist on ‘improving the human’ - enjoy the winning entry from our Genomics Forum Poetry Competition.
The ESRC Genomics Network newsletter is free and published twice a year. Our new on-line version offers all the same great content, in exactly the same layout, but now includes additional weblinks offering you further access to information.
To receive your own electronic or print copy please contact: email@example.com